WTS: 2 X MIJ Ibanez S540FM

Ludgate

Putting both of my Made in Japan S540s up for sale. One is a 1992 Royal Green Sunburst (RGS) model and the other is a 1995 Transparent Black Sunburst (TKS). Quite reluctant to let the black one go, but looking through the new Ibanez catalog was quite persuasive.

Condition wise, the TKS is in better shape. Only a few minor dings, mainly on the back and sides of the body. Not much fretwear to speak of, very clean example of a golden-era Ibanez. The RGS saw alot of play time so there is some fretwear, but it still plays fantastic with low action. Likewise, it has some dings mainly on the sides of the body, the back of the neck is also fairly worn in. Both guitars are not in "mint" condition so those that very particular and require closeup pictures of every imperfection might want to stay away. Looking at $650 for the RGS and $850 for the TKS. Trade wise, I might consider a nice 2x12 cab, with top-up where appropriate. Contact me at 968twotwo943 (text only) or through my listing on Carousell.

1995 Transparent Black Sunburst
DSC00782_zpsrdmkcntz.jpg

1992 Royal Green Sunburst
DSC00769_zpsrxuvjw15.jpg

*These are actual pictures of the guitars.

Last edited:
Back