WTS A2B Alva+ Electric Bicycle $3300 (original $5005) with warranty-LTA tagged

xiong89

Want to sell my A2B Alva+ high end electric bicycle. Bought from local shop, LTA tagged and approved.
Check out A2B website to find out more about their brand and bicycle. Really top of the line bicycles that are reliable and advanced.
Came with a 2 year warranty (now left 1.4years) with 1 free servicing at the shop (not used yet). Receipt and warranty booklet will be provided.
Bicycle Specs:
Maximum power assistance speed: 25km/h (in accordance to LTA regulations)
Range (km): up to 60 (Dependant on power setting, rider and riding conditions) - I cycle to my old work place there and back on highest assist without charging ~30km!
Display:
Backlit LCD diplay, speed, distance, riding mode, and battery state of charge
Battery: Magnetic Plug Lithium-Ion, 36v 14.5Ah Recharging: 3-4 hours
Pedal Assist System: Speed Sensor Technology
A2B Motor: 200w brushless DC hub motor
Gearing / Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 7-speed
Brakes: Tektro Aurigia E-Comp Hydraulic Disc brakes Suspension: Suntour SF13-NCX Telescopic, 63mm Travel Frame: 20′′ 6061 y-aluminum frame
Tyres: 24” x 2.35” Kenda Krusader
Curb Weight (kg): 30 kg
Recommended Carrying Load (kg): Up to 130 Top Clearance (mm): 640
Seat Clearance (mm): 870
Selling for $3300 (Original price $4800). Will include the A2B back rack which was not included (cost $160-which I bought myself with receipt for proof) and my bicycle light ($45). Total worth $5005!
Again why am I selling is due to better work opportunity I got shortly after my purchase. I bought the A2B as an upgrade to my other electric bicycle as it has a longer range (so I do not have to charge at work) and I saved up for it. Now I got a better job which is more worth it for me to sell off this new bicycle rather than sticking to my current work just because I can travel with my new A2B bicycle. My new work place would not be possible for me to ride to work.
Contact 92239346 if interested. First come first serve and serious buyers only. Cash only. See these photos for proof of condition and quality. I take care of my bicycles very well :D
DSC01070_zpsnl7qa3mq.jpg

DSC01071_zpsbmroeef1.jpg

ProductPage_Alva_1440_900_84_zpsjjboqdwb.jpg

Back