Pro Singer - (British) available - Working bands only please

sherro78

Hi everyone in musicland,

My name is Dan, I am late 30's and have been fronting bands since I was 18 years old in very successful venues in London and Melbourne. I have done mainly Rock/Indie/Pop covers and have a wide range and enjoy most styles of music. I have lived in Singapore for 3 years and will be going for PR next year. I have a full time job and am looking to front a kick arse band who need a strong vocalist to complete their line up.

I know hundreds of songs from 6-, 70, 80 90 and today and get up to speed quickly.

Just one caveat, I am not looking for bands who are in jamming stage, I have been there done that and only interested if you have either got a regular gig or are as close to being gig ready as possible, so I can come in and nail the set in 2 to 3 rehearsals and get out.

I keep myself in good shape, am very reliable and music is a passion so I am easy to work with and reliable. Occasional overseas travel for business but in Singapore for most of the year. Quality gig far more important to me than any financial rewards as my day job pays me just fine !

If you need a singer to cover your frontman, or you have a problem with your singer or they have decided to leave, then send me a message on 8299 8640 and we can go from there. Thanks Dan

Back