Looking for guitarist/keyboardist

AlpineGreen

3-piece rock band looking for a guitarist who is comfortable with both lead and rhythm
OR a keyboardist with your own keyboard that is willing and able to rock out.

it's a plus if you can sing backups/scream/good with visual art stuff/write lyrics/video/whatever else

We're new, only played 3 shows so far and for now we're mainly a recording entity so here's your chance to have yourself on recordings. Some of the bands we look up to are Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro but generally we listen to a ton of other stuff (mathcore, math rock, heavy metal, hard rock) and we've got no rules really. So go listen to those bands above and make sure you agree with where we're coming from.

We've got an EP released already (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIG8SSt_GMw) and we've got enough material for another EP. seriously, we're on a roll.

IMPORTANT: Applicants must live in the west because I live in the west and I'll be needing you to come over to write/jam/record at my place. Unless you're willing to put up with insane travelling but i'd feel sorry for you la. Better if you're a west-sider so we can hang out more.

SO if you think you're pretty competent, got a sense of humour and would like to join our quest to kick ass whatsapp me at 82823870.

I just ORDed so i'm pretty damn free to hang out and get to know yawl better.

Back