LF: Female Vocalist for Alternative/Pop Punk band

HeySoulSister

Hey there,

As stated above, we looking for a female vocalist. We are a 5-piece band who plays Alternative/Pop Punk. We do have couple of originals and we do play covers. But we are more focusing on the originals as we wanna start recording once everything get settled and get back on playing shows.

We been around for about 2 years and unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, our vocalist had to leave due to personal reasons. So we looking for a replacement. If you think you keen to try out for it, do drop me a text/whatsapp, 91825044.

Here is one of our original that we put out ourselves. Do give it a listen. Thanks!

https://ohwreckband.bandcamp.com/releases

Still Looking

HEY HeySoulSister, I'm looking for a pop/rock band to jam together in SG! It would be fun if we can meetup and you check my voice? I used to be in a band back in my home country, last time we sang Evanescence and Paramore. I have listened to your demo Charade, and I believe we have same taste here! Please do contact me m_priscilla_s@yahoo.com And yes that's my name. Hope to see you soon! Cheers! :p

Back