Blues/rock band

Broke&Gearless

Hi guys, im starting a blues and/or rock cover band, need a vocalist drummer bassist and a second guitarist (rhythm or lead is fine), right now is pretty casual but planning to get more serious as time progresses. Bands/songs im thinking of covering are aerosmith, acdc, guns and roses, rolling stones, a little zep, basically along those lines. Any interested people pm me, we can jam together and just feel it out. Thanks!

Ps im 15, preferably looking for those around my age.

Hi guys, im starting a blues and/or rock cover band, need a vocalist drummer bassist and a second guitarist (rhythm or lead is fine), right now is pretty casual but planning to get more serious as time progresses. Bands/songs im thinking of covering are aerosmith, acdc, guns and roses, rolling stones, a little zep, basically along those lines. Any interested people pm me, we can jam together and just feel it out. Thanks!

Hi, in reply to your post. Mainly we have common favorite bands. Excuse me for asking but do you also play the real actual Rock & Roll, an upbeat of the Blues. I am basically that sort of musician. Lots of R&R and a little blues. Rock and Roll songs are what I love most. Rock and Rollers namely, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Winter, Stevie Ray, Status Quo, only a couple of Queen tunes. If you do a lot of these Rock and Roll tunes then we may have something going. Rock & Roll are the easiest to do to start off with if you want to get somewhere. It's an opinion, naturally.
Reply if interested. I would like to get a strictly R&R band going. I do lead guitar and vocals.
Cheers.

unfortunately I am not on whatsapp. Would you mind if we stay on this mode for the time being. I'm interested in know what your views are on doing Rock and Roll. No worries if you rather not share your views and continue with this site, understandable.
How many are in the band at this time?
Cheers.

Hi there, I'm also just 18, I do love your genres like acdc, aerosmith, guns n roses and I play some of their songs too but I don't really go deep into them but I'd love to if we can play together. I play bass, guitar, piano, cajoon.
Cheers.

Hi guys thanks for the replies, unfortunately ive got exams for now, wont be free to meet up or whatever until mid october. Ill get back to you guys when ive finished my exams, sorry and thanks

Back