Female Singer-Songwriter Wanted!

shawnhitchens

Hello humans of the female variety! I need a female singer to collaborate with for my originals. I don't just want you to sing on my songs, I want it to be an acoustic duo and we would work on the songs I've written, as well as songs you've written. I have a few demos you guys could listen to at https://soundcloud.com/sobernights . I previously played on soft.tv with my old band but we broke up and now I'm looking for someone new!

I'm not entirely sure which genre my music belongs to, but the band's music would revolve around two acoustic guitars. Indie/folk/acoustic maybe. Some of my influences include Bloc Party, Daughter, The Smiths, The National, and Death Cab.

So, as long as your voice isn't horrible like mine, I'd love to hear from you! (I sing on the third song and yes, I know I sound like a cat being dragged along shards of glass. BUT THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU!)

Oh and if you could play the guitar then that would be even better.

I have found a few vocalists but they're either too busy or disinterested. I NEED SOMEONE WHO'S AS INTO MUSIC AS I AM. WHY AM I SHOUTING? I DON'T KNOW. BUT YOU COULD PM ME OR SMS/WHATSAPP ME AT 91801686.

Thanks!
Shawn

Hello! I've never written a song (in music. Only dabbled with them lyrics. No training either) before, and I won't dare to judge whether I sound better or worse than you. Won't say I know how to play the guitar either! BUT, I just want to let you know that I like your style (post and music -- I visited your sound cloud).

Hey! Thanks for the reply! My style would like to thank you for the kind words. What sort of music are you into? Do you have a cover I could listen to? Or any vocal sample, really.

Latest posts

Back