Looking for a death metal drummer.

DeathxKrush

Able to blast beat and d-beat? Listen to bands such as Morbid Angel, Obituary, Entombed and Grave?

We are in our 20's and we are looking for someone long-term. Age is not an issue as long as you are comfortable jamming with us.

Able to blast beat and d-beat? Listen to bands such as Morbid Angel, Obituary, Entombed and Grave?

We are in our 20's and we are looking for someone long-term. Age is not an issue as long as you are comfortable jamming with us.

Haven't heard much Morbid Angel or Entombed, but I like Obituary and Grave, since I have the CDs. Also like death metal bands like Death, Suffocation and Possessed, and thrash/death bands like Sepultura and Slayer. More into the older stuff than the later stuff released by those bands (and other bands), since I have listened to them more.

I can blast at moderate speeds, but prefer to create more space with double bass runs and half notes/quarter notes on the snare. I top off at about 210 bpm, but I'm most comfortable playing at speeds of around 170-200.

Would like to sit in with your band for a session or two to see whether we can gel/I fit the bill. I have three other bands I play in (drums in one of them), so I cannot commit without a couple of jams to test the waters. Hope that is alright with you. If so, you can give me a buzz at eight 1 three 2 three six 6 9.

I work, so I will only be able to jam on off days that are mutually convenient to all of us. I usually get one week day and one weekend day off every week, so hopefully that will help us find a suitable slot.

Cheers, look forward to hearing from you.

I can try bro. already played in few deathcore bands in europe.
here is my whаtsаpp 8.4.2.2.2.1.1.8

Back