SOLD WTS MIA Fender Strat (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidjedidiah

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

Selling a 2013 MIA Fender Strat, bought from BGW in the past, at $1,100 (negotiable). Comes with all original case candies and tremolo. No strap. Looking for cash only due to financial difficulties, so no trades at the moment. Welcome to try out the guitar when convenient at my place.

Condition is 8/10, I'll minus two points for a small ding in the front (photo avail upon request), and light buckle rash at the back (barely noticeable as seen in pic). Otherwise, guitar is in excellent playing condition and lovingly kept by me. Sadly letting go due to financial difficulties. Refret and setup done in November last year, so frets are silky new. Saddle and bridge were also upgraded last year to a steel saddle with Graphtec bridge. Guitar is practically brand new!

Pickups have been upgraded to DiMarzios in this position: Fast Track 1 in neck, Cruiser in mid, and Chopper in bridge. Guitar sounds thick and fat even with maple fretboard, with a good roar, but retains treble clarity. Original Fender PUPs still available of course.

Other modifications done to upgrade the guitar include:
1. Push-pull knob on the last tone knob to split all 3 DiMarzios into single coil mode for even more tone choices
2. Treble bleed mod done on the guitar so that volume knob can be rolled down to clean the guitar tone without losing treble clarity
3. Tremolo set up to lock strings so that with a push of the tremolo, strings will spring back to tune
4. Dunlop Straploks installed on the guitar

Contact me at 9835-2sixOsix. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back