Pop punk drummer (plz read)

nirvana_punk

I'm looking for a pop punk dude/babe that plays the drums from the age of 17-25 to replace our current drummer.

The band vibe are to sound like alkaline trio, blink 182, sum 41 & green day etc.

We're really really sick of miserable dicks telling us what to do as if they shared us that they joined many bands and in the end they find so damn hard to commit coming up with lame excuses...

Also we dislike jamming with arrogant people that gives a shit coming up with the worst ideas they ever think of like e.g reggae/classic/pop/EDC or house music. I mean c'mon wtffff?!?!

If you're not happy of what you've come to expect to assume the band you dream about your whole entire life there is always an ocean for you to swim and get eaten by a Nessi or smth.

As again, both genders are welcome if you're very keen of what it takes to be a drummer to invade this damn generation \m/

Pm me for more info!

Hahahahaha i's just me vocals on guitar and the bass man. Whats your name & how old are you??

im 29. name's vai. looks like i used to play similar stuff to yours. still listening to the same stuff i did from secondary and poly days. jamming just died down after entering the working world. everyone just lost contact or lost interest. thought i'd try jamming again. so was just looking around the site.

Back