Drummer/Guitarist looking to form Weekend/ Holiday jam band

Hey there guys! I'm looking for people to jam with. I mostly play blues rock and stuff like that but I'm never really clear where I fit. I definitely never go as heavy as metal. I'm mostly influenced by Mitch Mitchell.
I'm alot better at drums than guitar but I am somewhat capable of writing material on both instruments.
Looking to jam on the weekends and the coming semester break, get used to playing in a band setting. Have not been in a band in ages.

Hey there guys! I'm looking for people to jam with. I mostly play blues rock and stuff like that but I'm never really clear where I fit. I definitely never go as heavy as metal. I'm mostly influenced by Mitch Mitchell.
I'm alot better at drums than guitar but I am somewhat capable of writing material on both instruments.
Looking to jam on the weekends and the coming semester break, get used to playing in a band setting. Have not been in a band in ages.

Hi!

I am currently trying to form a jamming band, for casual gigs, even maybe some live gigs in bars.

The repertoire will be only covers from James Brown, Otis Redding to the Stones or any 60's - 70's rock/soul/blues...

Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a rehearsal asap during CNY.

By the way I am bassist / guitar, been in regular bands since 6 - 7 years as bassist. My name is Ilan and I am from France, been in Singapore since 1 year and a half

Cheers!

Ilan

Hi,

My name is Jonathan and I play both guitar and drums, I am still quite new to the music scene in Singapore. It would be great if I could join you for jamming :).

Thank you .

Hi all, I sing and play lead guitar. I gigged for ten years or so in the UK and spent a year playing blues/rock covers out and about in Hong Kong. I'd be keen to get something going - looks like we've got all the necessary musos in this thread? Dan

Back