Looking for VOCALIST & BASSIST (gigging opportunities)

mrlamerdude

Hi!

We're called Maire. We're a new band who's looking for a bassist and vocalist to join us.
We aim to write and produce materials for us to gun for gigs and festivals in time to come.
The journey will be exciting, thrilling and overall fun.

Background:

We, as individuals, have played in various festivals such as Baybeats and IGNITE! Music Festival as well as several other performances in Singapore. We'd love you to join us in this spectacular venture to bring out Maire's name into the local scene and beyond.

Henceforth,

come lah:p!

Requirements (Vocalist):
- Sing in Key
- Have Initiative
- Influential with the crowd
- Driven
- Creative
- Witty
- Versatile
- Someone who see's the big picture
- Overall great personality/package

Requirements (Bassist):
- Have Initiative
- Driven
- Creative
- Witty
- Versatile
- Overall great personality

Here's the link to our first demo.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sfvmjmv7l326ak2/AACJdCFxvNGtVovALI1uGOgSa?dl=0

We'd love to see your creative inputs and you can send it to us at deon_chan@hotmail.com, shoryukenshah@gmail.com, leongweiching@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!:)

Hi my name is Stevanus but yea you can just call me Evan, I play bass quite good i guess, can do some improvisations, I love your demo but I don't have any "demo" to show you heheh since i'm 18 years old and yeah I used to play in a band in my highschool so yeah you can contact me if you interested ^^:p:p

Hey Maire!

The demo sounds good! I'm a female vocalist and it'd be pretty great to pitch in and stuff!

-Kido!

Hi!

We're called Maire. We're a new band who's looking for a bassist and vocalist to join us.
We aim to write and produce materials for us to gun for gigs and festivals in time to come.
The journey will be exciting, thrilling and overall fun.

Background:

We, as individuals, have played in various festivals such as Baybeats and IGNITE! Music Festival as well as several other performances in Singapore. We'd love you to join us in this spectacular venture to bring out Maire's name into the local scene and beyond.

Henceforth,

come lah:p!

Requirements (Vocalist):
- Sing in Key
- Have Initiative
- Influential with the crowd
- Driven
- Creative
- Witty
- Versatile
- Overall great personality/package

Requirements (Bassist):
- Have Initiative
- Driven
- Creative
- Witty
- Versatile
- Overall great personality

Here's the link to our first demo.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sfvmjmv7l326ak2/AACJdCFxvNGtVovALI1uGOgSa?dl=0

We'd love to see your creative inputs and you can send it to us at deon_chan@hotmail.com, shoryukenshah@gmail.com, leongweiching@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!:)

Hi, are you guys still looking for a bassist? I'd love to join if I can. I'm quite a nice bassist if i may say even though not thay really good :"
Cheers

Back