Mic-W i-Series Microphones

Joel_CDA

Hello Softies!

Looking for a high resolution microphone for your i-Phone, iPad, DSLR or GoPro video cameras?

Introducing the i-Series microphones from Mic-W

Turn your iPhone or iPad into a real-time analyzer (RTA) for time and frequency domain measurements!

The i436 is a calibrated measurement microphone that complies with the IEC 61672 Class 2 sound level meter standard. Each individual i436 microphone is calibrated at the factory for sensitivity and frequency response before leaving the factory.

This omnidirectional microphone offers outstanding performance in a small package. Durable and easy to carry around in your pocket, the i436 measures speech, instruments and other live sounds accurately and without distortion - all on your mobile device.

The i266 is a high sensitivity cardioid microphone recommended for dedicated, high quality sound recording. Durable enough to withstand the rigors of an ENG life, the i266 microphone’s warm clear sound makes it an excellent choice for broadcast, turning the iPhone into a genuine reporter’s “tool of the trade”. The i266 can also be used in conference rooms, as well as proving an excellent choice for vocal or live music capture.

The iShotgun is a uniquely designed super cardioid shotgun mic is perfect for use with smartphones such as iPhones, tablets and DSLR cameras. Its smart design, compact dimensions and low weight make it the ideal companion. Its super cardioid directional pattern helps eliminate unwanted background noise during recording. The iShotgun is highly recommended for mobile journalists and audio professionals.

The iGoMic Mini Shotgun is specially designed for GoPro, DSLR and video cameras. At the heart of the iGoMic is a 9mm diameter capsule that provides studio-quality audio. The iGoMic provides a mono signal to both left and right channel of your recording device, is an excellent and robust microphone to record music, dialog and ambience.

The i3DMic Pro750 is a binaural recording microphone for 3D audio recording. The i3DMic combines matched back-electret stereo microphones with high-class headphones, provides combined binaural recording and headset monitoring, enhancing the convenience and enjoyment of field recording. Simply wear the microphone-equipped headphones and capture what you hear, while monitoring on the same pair of headphones!

The i3DMic is the ideal replacement for the traditional Dummy Head. It also makes it much easier to find the sweet spot during indoor and outdoor 3D recordings.

All i-Series microphones are available at the following outlets :

CDA Pro-Audio
70 Bendemeer Road
Luzerne, #01-01A
(S) 339940
Tel : (65) 9756 4007

World Wide Sound Centre
Sim Lim Square #01-58,
1 Rochor Canal Road
(S)188504, 188504
Tel : (65) 6338 1114

Orient Photo
1 Rochor Canal Rd,
Sim Lim Square #06-53
Singapore 188504
Tel : (65) 6339 1035

Please feel free to contact us if you should have any questions.

Joel C
Sales & Business Development
CDA Pro-Audio
www.cda-proaudio.com
Australia - New Zealand - Singapore - Thailand - Vietnam - China
(65) 9756 4007

ATC Loudspeakers - Auro-3D - CEDAR Audio - Maselec - Prism Sound - Toft Audio - Tonelux - Trident Audio Developments

Back