WTS: Godin Multiac Jazz

Blakondor

Letting go of my Godin Multiac Jazz. I have been using it with my Roland GR-55.

Quote from Godin Guitars website:
"Although capable of producing classic jazz guitar sounds courtesy of the Godin GJN1 humbucking pickup, the Jazz has the power to take you far beyond traditional jazz guitar sounds. Each saddle in the bridge is actually an independent transducer, which is supported by an on-board preamp and graphic EQ. Designed specifically for the Jazz, this system opens up a world of new sonic possibilities for all players. The crystalline sounds produced by this system can be used on their own, or very effectively in combination with the neck position pickup. A small dose of the bridge output can be combined with the mellow sound of the GJN1 to produce added note definition so often missing in traditional archtop guitar sounds. The Multiac Jazz also includes hexaphonic output from a 13-pin connector, which provides direct access to RolandTM GR-Series synthesizers, and the various V-Guitar products that RolandTM has developed around the same 13-pin interface."

Specs
Silverleaf maple neck
Ebony fingerboard
25 ½" scale
1 11/16" nut width
16" fingerboard radius (Very flat, great for large string bends while keeping low action)
Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths

Include stylish original Godin case

Price: 1300SGD
Pick up at Orchard area, can be played/tested before buying.

Attachments

• IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg