In need of a Girl/Lady Vocalist

lazybone

We are a 4piece band playing a fairly broad range of music genre. Currently looking for a Girl/Lady singer with the following:-

1) Have no fixated mind and willing to try any easy or radio friendly songs;
2) Pleasant in nature and accommodating without high expectations;
3) No need to be pro. Only passionate about making good music with us (all nice guys);
4) Though we have performing experience all round, we are cool just rehearsing and enjoy ourselves;
5) Age is not a concern as long as no longer in school or studying;
6) Willingness to learn and progress.

Any interest please pm me leaving your contact so that I can chat and see if we can take this a step further.

Tks
Paulson

Hi Not sure if you're still looking for anyone. I'm not a pro or anything but love to sing and love music. I'm 24, currently working.Let me know!

We are a 4piece band playing a fairly broad range of music genre. Currently looking for a Girl/Lady singer with the following:-

1) Have no fixated mind and willing to try any easy or radio friendly songs;
2) Pleasant in nature and accommodating without high expectations;
3) No need to be pro. Only passionate about making good music with us (all nice guys);
4) Though we have performing experience all round, we are cool just rehearsing and enjoy ourselves;
5) Age is not a concern as long as no longer in school or studying;
6) Willingness to learn and progress.

Any interest please pm me leaving your contact so that I can chat and see if we can take this a step further.

Tks
Paulson

Siti/Ecstacyesxpressway,

Thanks for your interest. Cud you all pm me your contact and I will chat with you to see if we can take this a step further. This will save time both ways. Tks Paulson

Thanks for your interest. Cud you all pm me your contact and I will chat with you to see if we can take this a step further. This will save time both ways. Tks Paulson[/QUOTE]

Back