Looking for acoustic guitarist - acoustic duo

Noraa

Hi,

Am looking for an acoustic guitarist. To form a duo, trio or even a full line up but as a start a guitarist will be perfect.

Genre wise will be ranging from top 40s, alternative rock, radio friendly song, indie, R&B etc. Preferably someone who is flexible, open to ideas & suggestions. Someone who can commit, at least twice a week or even once a week. Looking for someone who is dedicated, passionate about music and not money minded or looking for fame. As we are gonna start from scratch. Am all about the talent/passion not really money or looks/fame.

A lil intro about me, female, late 20s. Working full time, self employed. Music background, started 10 years ago worked with different genres/bands. Played a bit here & there, pubs/gigs. I play abit of the ukelele, i sing too, not an expert, no powerful power house vocals, & still learning/improving. I m keen in doing originals as well not just covers. Ive been out of the music scene for 5 years & now i would really love to continue where ive left off.

So if you think you're suitable and would love to help me continue my passion and yours too, drop me a private message & i will get back to you asap. Have a good day. :p

hi there. i do play guitar with some solo on but my sweepicking play is not that accurate.. i play both electric & acoustic. do drop me a whatsapp @ 98352913. cheers !

Hi,

Am looking for an acoustic guitarist. To form a duo, trio or even a full line up but as a start a guitarist will be perfect.

Genre wise will be ranging from top 40s, alternative rock, radio friendly song, indie, R&B etc. Preferably someone who is flexible, open to ideas & suggestions. Someone who can commit, at least twice a week or even once a week. Looking for someone who is dedicated, passionate about music and not money minded or looking for fame. As we are gonna start from scratch. Am all about the talent/passion not really money or looks/fame.

A lil intro about me, female, late 20s. Working full time, self employed. Music background, started 10 years ago worked with different genres/bands. Played a bit here & there, pubs/gigs. I play abit of the ukelele, i sing too, not an expert, no powerful power house vocals, & still learning/improving. I m keen in doing originals as well not just covers. Ive been out of the music scene for 5 years & now i would really love to continue where ive left off.

So if you think you're suitable and would love to help me continue my passion and yours too, drop me a private message & i will get back to you asap. Have a good day. :p

Im in whatsapp me 81981480

Hi. Ive been playing guitars almost 10 years. Along the way, i also learned to play other insturments like drums and bass and i did a little singing in my previous bands. Speaking of, i used to play in a lot of them. I formed some and i sessioned for some. In my previous bands, i played ska, punkrock, metal, hardcore, post-hardcore, metalcore, and hard rock. Some of my favourites are Paramore, A Day To Remember, Sixpence None The Richer, and so on. I listen to a lot of music and i'm comfortable with anything. Hope you'll hit me back soon. Cheers:)

Heyy Noraa. Am a Guitarist early 20s as well. Good Guitarist. Able to sing as well.. And it kinda sounds fun! If you wanna try it out hit me up with details! :)

Back