Calling all rock n roll guitarists!

aidid

guys, I'm a 28 year-old vocalist who's looking to start a brand new band all over again. Most of the pieces are in place but now, we just need one more guitarist!

We have all had quite a bit of performing experience and have decided to come together to try and create some awesomeness but we just need a lead guitarist.

We are basically starting from scratch after and aim to focus on originals and maybe rearranging current songs. Seeing how my influences are pretty all over the place and I wouldn't wanna classify my band as some sub-genre of Rock.

Influences: muse, royal blood, jimi Hendrix, Gary Clark jr., foo fighters, plainsunset, blink 182, John Butler Trio, the offspring, etc just to name a few (see why I don't wanna classify?)

Do you play lead guitars?

Are you awesome?

Do you like to lepak over a cup of teh and talk about how awesome/crap the last jam was?

Then what the he'll you waiting for? Reply to the thread or PM me or if it's more convenient, you can whatsapp me at 81121887. Cheers guys and looking forward to hearing from ya!

hi there. i do play lead guitar but my sweep picking is not that shine. i do play songs from heavy metal. Anyway, u can tell me what songs do u want me to play & i`ll practise it.

Back