Pedal shopping

JohnnyC

Hello,

Am just after advice as to where most of you purchase pedals? online or through a store in singapore?
i have visited singpore last year and found bras basah complex (ebenex, swee lee ranking sports and music)
as well as stumbling across the peninsula/excelsior complex (davis,guitar 77, sound alchemy, sv guitars etc)

i will be visiting again (currently at air port))

is there any i have missed?
any local recommendations on where you try out/purchase boutique pedals?
which stores have the best customer service in your opinion.

many thanks
JC

I do my shopping online most of the time. Singapore, while not being the most expensive to buy gear, isnt the cheapest either. With inexpensive shipping companies establishing themselves recently, for me, that is the way to go while the SGD is still keeping up with USD.

I do my shopping online most of the time. Singapore, while not being the most expensive to buy gear, isnt the cheapest either. With inexpensive shipping companies establishing themselves recently, for me, that is the way to go while the SGD is still keeping up with USD.

i hear you...im in Australia. we had it good for a looong while but our AUD is not fairing well with the uncle sammys.

i guess my question is twofold. one as a visitor, the other as an enquiry to where i could stock some pedals for the singapore market.ill go and chat with some of the stores again in peninsula.

My experience with Australia's gear selection is that it's limited and pricey. Something to do with the import conversion and the taxes.

Gear ends up being 20-50% more expensive over there. Not really ideal for tourists or locals alike.

Whereas Singapore has been improving over the years, we can't bring in everything due to the lack of a huge market.

Back