SOLD WTS - Korg Kronos 73 with Hardcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

janne309

Hi,

I have a Korg Kronos 73 - in good condition for sale. The keyboards comes with a hardcase & power cable.

The keyboard will be serviced at CM and will be available for grabbing right after that. That means you get another warranty.

Asking price: $2600.

I will return to Singapore on 27th May, for now I can be reached via email: thanhkey309@gmail.com.

My number: 823 six four 751. Please contact me via this number after 27th May

any pics with the hardcase ?
why it went for servicing ?
what was spoilt ?
you need to be truth on this

Hi Microboy,
Thanks for asking.
I will update the pics tomorrow.

Yes, this series of keyboard used to have keybed issue. It was addressed by Korg themselves. You can have more information on Korg forums. It was fixed long time ago. Recently some of the keys velocity didn't behave right so I wanted to get it fixed before selling. The guys at CM confirmed they can have it fixed correctly.

Other than that, the keyboard condition is good. I will hand out the paperwork regarding the process to the buyer too.

I hope it answers your questions.

thank you for the answer, no wonder the Kronos X series is replaced by current Kronos 2
and for a while no new stock at CM. I shall wait for the pics, your price looks good !

Kronos X replace the key bed problems of the original kronos plus double the ssd capacity. The new kronos 2 is simply a newer version to replace the discontinued kronos X. With a few minor upgrades plus much higher retail price .

janwilder is correct.

I just got here in Singapore. My old sim got deactivated so my new number is 813 one seven 781 . Enquiries are welcome.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
The keyboard is being serviced at the moment. I "ll give the buyer some discount if the deal is seal before next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back