schecter-omen61.jpg

schecter-omen62.jpg

schecter-omen63.jpg

schecter-omen64.jpg

schecter-omen65.jpg

schecter-omen66.jpg

schecter-omen67.jpg

schecter-omen68.jpg

Good condition, low action Schecter Diamond Series Omen 6 made in Korea. The Korean version has been discontinued and is better constructed with higher quality than the cheaper and lousier China versions. This piece was also setup by Schecter in the USA, as shown on the sticker.

Only serious buyers may WhatsApp 8six 5six five five 2one for fast deal.

Serious buyers are allowed to inspect the item to their satisfaction during meet up for cash deal. Only serious buyers with intention to buy on the spot upon satisfactory inspection are allowed to view the product.

Serious buyers with serious intention to buy are allowed to ask fair questions about the product which are not covered in the advertisement. That said, this should be minimal as I always put up pictures and state the condition.

I only want to sell, no trade, I'm downsizing and clearing space.

Timewasters, pranksters, lowballers, people with no manners, people with intolerable attitude, frivolous people who can't make up their mind and anybody trying to message regarding trade, bargaining, deal in other area, questions about things already mentioned in this advert, questions about specs which are available at manufacturer's webpages or through Google etc are strictly not allowed to contact me.

Brand and model to be stated clearly, don't say vague things like "interested in your guitar" or "your yamaha guitar" or "your acoustic guitar" because I won't know which guitar you are referring to.

Only deal at my void deck in west side.

Don’t contact me if you can’t keep to your word and appointments.

Only contact me when you are ready to deal within 2 days of contact.

If no bag or case is mentioned = not included, don’t ask for freebies.

DO NOT call as I don’t answer calls from unfamiliar numbers.

Back