home recording setup

Hi need someone to teach me to set up a home recording..Equpments,DAWs,monitors and how to connect everything up.Preferably someone who is a guitarist so were on the same 'channel" and understand my needs better.
Also using the software(DAW) for recording to prevent latency issues,mixing,vst plugins and such..Im a pc user btw.
Feel free to watsapp me @97803755 and tell me your rates.

Hi Ollie and VivoJive,

I recently posted an article on the basic setup of a home studio on my site. Feel free to check it out! http://www.stateproductions.asia/blog

I recommend that you decide what you are using your home setup for in the first place. The gear choices can differ if you are looking to produce your own rock band, do your own covers or produce Electronic Music. At the very basic level, you will need an audio interface and ur PC (with the software of your choice). From there, either you output and mix on headphones or through studio monitors.

Your equipment can cost anywhere from under $1000 to thousands. Keeping the budget in mind, you should allocate a portion of that budget to sound treatment of your recording space as well, because making sure you get the best mixes often dictates that you have a space which lets you listen to how the music is without any attenuated frequencies.

Once you figure out your budget, you can pick an interface, monitors and DAW. There are some reputed DAWs available for free, like Reaper, so you can save some money by using one of them.

Back