Looking for guitarist / violinist / orchestral instrumentalists to reinterpret pop

Bianca

HI! I'm a 'gypsy vocalist' looking for guitarists, violinists, classical music instrumentalists and traditional Chinese instruments to experiment with musically.

Looking for talented bandmates who can turn pop oldies into a sexy acoustic/folk/classical type of version.

The sets would be covers of songs like from George Michael, Billy Joel, Alanis Morissette, Leonard Cohen, Franz Ferdinand, Jars of Clay, Roy Orbison, Beatles, The Doors, Backstreet Boys, Take That, Boyz 2 Men, Carpenters, Abba, Anita Baker. No 1 specific genre or era, really...but oldies ballads/rock mostly.

While I'm more inclined towards 60s-80s music, I don't mind doing covers of pop/rock from more recent times too eg. Blank Space, Bieber. Eg = Brooklyn Duo type.

The challenge is I'm kinda a rare Alto female (think Karen Carpenter, Alison Moyet), ...so I can't hit the high notes that most female artistes have, thus you may have to (re)arrange the songs in such a way that suits my voice. Lower the key etc.

I also have written some original songs we could work together on.

This is a non-paying gig AT THE MOMENT, but who knows we could make it big as recording artistes in good time?

Text me at 93955234 if you're crazy talented AND fun...! Cheers!

Back