Female Vocalist available

crazycatlady

Hi,

I am a female vocalist currently in a rock band but looking for an acoustic setup to do preferably paid gigs as I feel my style is more suited to pop, Top 40s, some jazz, soul, etc.

My influences vary from Gwen Stefani, Jewel, Garbage, Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette to Basia, The Carpenters, Shakira, Suzanne Vega, etc.

Some song examples would be: Standing Still, Foolish Games, I Think I Am Paranoid, Only Happy When It Rains, Silent All These Years, Winter, Ironic, Hand in my Pocket, Cruising for Bruising, This Masquerade, Smooth Operator, Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps, Objection (Tango), Ojos Asi (Spanish), Tom's Diner, Luka.

If you'd like to collaborate, or require a singer with the above influences, do PM me for my link to my sound cloud or videos of my current band performances.

Thank you for reading!

Cheers

Hi WildJerry95, sorry I haven't replied or contacted you. I'm looking for more of an acoustic setup to widen my versatility as I am currently already in a full rock band lineup, unless you play the cajon too? Also I wasn't sure if age might be an issue as I am in my thirties :|

- - - Updated - - -

Hi ocular, thank you for the opportunity! I would love to, but unfortunately I have a full-time job so right now singing is something I can only do on the side. However if you are looking for someone to sing on weekends or so, I would be interested down the line, perhaps in a month or two from now, if you still need someone. :)

Last edited:
Back