Only Originals (to be made)

Gustave_Argent

Hey, out there -

Let's do something special! It can start with a jam-session, but I wouldn't mind if it were to grow into a full-blown band.

I am a pianist/keyboarder, but like playing other instruments, too (guitar, bass, violin, various percussion). I write classical music as well as rock songs, and a bit of Jazz and Singer-Songwriter material. I have been performing and recording, but never been a professional - and I have spent too little time on music in the last years! Oh, and I am in my thirties, if you care about such things.

What genre? I always liked bands like the Beatles, or Queen - not because I want to sound like them, but because of their open minds, their willingness to experiment and change from song to song. And yes, I like it when it rocks.

What I cannot do is write lyrics, nor am I a lead-singer. So if these were your strengths, I'd love it. But I'd be happy about anybody interested, as long as you bring a tiny bit of skill and lots of curiosity. I have uploaded some pieces and my contact details on http://gustave.amoebius.eu. Get in touch!

G.

hey there, i am a guitarist been playing for 3 years, still learning about always curious to learn more from others:D hit me up

Update:
Thank you all for your kind messages! I think this has helped me a lot to see what I am really looking for: I would like to find one or preferably two vocalists to start writing songs with, and then see what other musicians we might want to include. So all you voices (and/or poets) out there - drop me a line!

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
Thank you all for your kind messages! I think this has helped me a lot to see what I am really looking for: I would like to find one or preferably two vocalists to start writing songs with, and then see what other musicians we might want to include. So all you voices (and/or poets) out there - drop me a line!

Back