SOLD Unplayed, Good as new Martin D15M+ gator hardcase - $1650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singlecut

martin1.jpg

martin2.jpg

martin3.jpg

martin4.jpg

Clearing at a very cheap price for a unplayed, good as new piece. Citymusic's price is $2,035.00, after discount is $1,831.50 http://www.citymusic.com.sg/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=587

Best sounding acoustic I ever tried, period. Trumps the Taylors and Lakewoods. Sound is deep, full, muscular and clear. Trebles sound like bell, Bass sounds like piano..

Only selling because I’m downgrading and clearing space, I’m not a professional band player.

Full solid Mahogany dreadnought acoustic. Made 100% from real wood, not the richlite and stratabond artificial material on other Martin models. Bone nut/saddle, Ebony wood bridge pins.

Unplayed piece in mint condition as good as new as evident from the full fret life with no fret wear, kept in dehumidified environment by collector (me).

Will include Gator hardcase for nice, fast and serious buyer who adheres to the buyer etiquette below.

Only serious buyers may WhatsApp 8six 5six five five 2one for fast deal.

Serious buyers are allowed to inspect the item to their satisfaction during meet up for cash deal. Only serious buyers with intention to buy on the spot upon satisfactory inspection are allowed to view the product.

Serious buyers with serious intention to buy are allowed to ask fair questions about the product which are not covered in the advertisement. That said, this should be minimal as I always put up pictures and state the condition.

I only want to sell, no trade, I'm downsizing and clearing space.

Timewasters, pranksters, lowballers, people with no manners, people with intolerable attitude, frivolous people who can't make up their mind and anybody trying to message regarding trade, bargaining, deal in other area, questions about things already mentioned in this advert, questions about specs which are available at manufacturer's webpages or through Google etc are strictly not allowed to contact me.

Brand and model to be stated clearly, don't say vague things like "interested in your guitar" or "your yamaha guitar" or "your acoustic guitar" because I won't know which guitar you are referring to.

Only deal at my void deck in west side.

Don’t contact me if you can’t keep to your word and appointments.

Only contact me when you are ready to deal within 2 days of contact.

If no bag or case is mentioned = not included, don’t ask for freebies.

DO NOT call as I don’t answer calls from unfamiliar numbers.

Last edited:
I have noticed this trend of martin guitar owners who think they can sell their guitars at close to brand new price.

A new piece comes with warranty, free setups for a year and is usually scratch and blemish free. Unless you are offering the same services please don't expect the same prices.

Martins are good guitars - but so are the goodalls, gibsons and Other guitars being sold at a lower price on the forum. Even in guitars, there is such a concept known as wear and tear or depreciation. Price appreciation only occurs for very vintage pieces (made in the 60s).

Good luck on your sale but don't be surprised if no one meets the asking prices.

the above is a prime example of timewaster, nuisance prankster n lowballer. if not buying, don't come here disturb n talk nonsense.

price is a good almost $200 cheaper than brand new, i even put the link to the shop, so what same price? condition also clearly stated to be unplayed good as new, u still wanna attack, fail english or trolling?

fyi usd shooting up, expect martin price to go up not down. martin prices only go up, not down even when usd was weak. u want cheap go buy china guitar.

look at your join date. tsk tsk. cannot afford to buy don't attack sellers who are already selling at good price.

Last edited:
Honestly, if you're not looking to buy- simply don't understand why you are posting rubbish on other people's thread. Show some basic courtesy and respect ffs.

sold to serious buyer who loved this guitar n found the price very attractive, after having to put up with rubbish posts by cry.ophelia/irenaeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back