Gear Photos 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all,

So many amazing rigs on here. Just thought I'd play my part and share what I'm currently working with too:)

IMG_0380.jpg

1966' Fender Mustang in Dakota red; all stock.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Korg Tuner > Lovepedal OD11 > Ibanez TS9DX > Pro Co Rat 2 > EHX Micro POG > Boss TR-2 > TC Electronic Nova Delay > Boss RV-5; all powered by a T-Rex Fueltank Chameleon and mounted on a Diago Gigman board.

This setup works like a dream for me. If you're looking for some fresh tunes, check out my band at http://www.facebook.com/thegreatwhitelark and give us a like! :)

cheers!

i think i'm still short of a strat, but i'm pretty satisfied for 2015...so far

little martin, zemaitis metal face ( i stare at it in awe everyday ) my irreplaceable caparison hgs horus and some gibson acoustic which sits in her case most of the time

Looks like this thread is running out of GAS again.....:(

2015 will be the Year of Heroes ......at least for me:p

tumblr_nnrqmamKwV1qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

Marty Friedman PRS SE

tumblr_nqywe46Cw61qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

Jason Becker Carvin

tumblr_nrtboyWMTR1qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

EVH pimped

tumblr_nu10018k0B1qc3g8bo3_500.jpg

Buddy Guy Polka-dots strat

tumblr_nsur93PzNb1qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

Jimi Monterey Pop Squier

I see a pleasant combination of interests: guitars and photography. Great shots on your impressive collections.

Looks like this thread is running out of GAS again.....:(

2015 will be the Year of Heroes ......at least for me:p

tumblr_nnrqmamKwV1qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

Marty Friedman PRS SE

tumblr_nqywe46Cw61qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

Jason Becker Carvin

tumblr_nrtboyWMTR1qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

EVH pimped

tumblr_nu10018k0B1qc3g8bo3_500.jpg

Buddy Guy Polka-dots strat

tumblr_nsur93PzNb1qc3g8bo1_500.jpg

Jimi Monterey Pop Squier

Another mind blowing collection our dear bro Ricfreak has never failed to amazed us.

The number piece of carvin looks damn good. How does it plays?? :)

Another mind blowing collection our dear bro Ricfreak has never failed to amazed us.

The number piece of carvin looks damn good. How does it plays?? :)

LOL ! What can I say ? SD pickups are wicked and neck is fast and like they say...... plays like butter :p
Overall finishes could have been better though.
I have been a huge fan of JB (not that Bieber guy:rolleyes:) since his Cacophony days. Best guitar duet (with Marty) I know.

my epi.jpg

Got this Epi. from a fellow softy, replaced the pups JB/Jazz, reworked a few frets, truss & board. I may replace the tuners some year, but she stays in tune just fine now. After a little TLC, this gem is one of the best setup guitars I've ever played.

Last edited:
View attachment 11209

Got this Epi. from a fellow softy, replaced the pups JB/Jazz, reworked a few frets, truss & board. I may replace the tuners some year, but she stays in tune just fine now. After a little TLC, this gem is one of the best setup guitars I've ever played.

That is one mean looking Rock Machine Buddy!
That open book headstock is rare for an Epi. A Gem Indeed !

^Thanks, I had never seen an epi with that headstock before I moved to here. While I’m more of a Super-Strat guy, there’s just something about that LP shape.. its sexy lol

Sweetest thing ever happened for me throughout my gear years will definitely be this.

RAN Crusher 7. Custom order. Made in Poland. For that, completes my 7s collection. Unbelievable finishing on this pieces. Beats alot of 6-7k range axes i seen before :)

Tonally, needless to say. Just listen to obscura albums and you know what i mean \m/

200e6i8.jpg

2w6cp54.jpg

13zpl5z.jpg

dompfd.jpg

2z7ekp4.jpg

zx66n6.jpg

Fab,

That's an awesome looking 7.

Btw, there is no such thing as a 'complete collection'... because there is no end :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back