All about that Bass?

Benjkai

Hi!

I would like to teach anyone who would like to learn how to play the bass, or an acoustic guitar (Beginner to Intermediate level). I believe I can help you by equipping you the right techniques (left & right-hand fingerings, slap & pop) and styles (funky grooves to melodic hooks) so that you can build your own foundation with a greater understanding about how things work as you progress on in your music life.

A little about me..

Music of interest: Post-rock, anything melodic.
Instruments experience (Bass & Acoustic Guitar): 5-6 years now.
Band experience: Started a few bands, some played in Baybeats and many other concerts. Played alongside many giants (including Electrico, Allura, Caracal, Firefight). I play in City Harvest Church main english services sometimes too as well. May be able to share a thing or two about Praise and Worship too. :)

Other expertise: Composition and Audio Engineering (Ever wondered what are the requirements and steps you need to record that tune or melody in your head or heart?)

Some music to the name
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkNoO6RWY68<<<

If you are keen, would like to know more and does not mind exchanging money for information..
please contact me at 9018 8108, I am more than happy to share with you what I know!

I can head to your place or you can come to mine! I am able to provide the equipments to learn or explore, but only at my place.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your reading!!

Ben

Back