Hi guys!! Any recommendation of cheap, good quality acoustic guitar??

RLETRF

Hi guys, I am thinking of buying an acoustic guitar(new one). However my budget is very low ($50 to 110) I'm hoping that you guys can recommend me some cheap guitar that has good sound quality and good overall quality. Thanks:)))
Models that I have thought about:
Custom Acoustic FG701

Any others?

I suggest you up your budget abit to at least $300 for a decent solid top acoustic, not those buy already play a few months realise how shitty it is for those $50 - $110 type of guitar. Or you can try buying second hand. Custom Acoustics are relatively good for their prices.

Disagree. You can find decent acoustic guitars for 100. I suggest you look at the Yamaha F310 model. It's not the best, but it will last you some years as you learn and pick up your skills, before youre ready to buy something more advanced. You can find such models at the Basement of Excelsior Shopping Centre, there's a shop there, I can't remember what it's called (next to Beez's workstation).

You can also scour the Carousell music instruments section, people always seem to post an F310 for sale from time to time.

Good luck

Back