In The Great Big White World - Bass Player Wanted

Sinn

How's it going?

I'm looking for a bass player to be part of a band that is into writing original songs and who has ambition in music. Somebody who owns his bass well, able to contribute good bass lines, song ideas, and arrangements.

A songwriting driven type of band, writing and playing originals that revolve around heavy riffs, fast/slow tempos, with progressive impulses, a little psychedelic (in a heavy sort of way) infused with alternative styles.

Not into the kind of style where all our songs are going to sound pretty much the same (same jawline screaming, fistpumping shit) or jumping straight away into what's the current populist flavours of today. Think of music or the songwriting process as a mysterious uncovering, being brave and bold to seek out new ground or untested waters. But of course, to do all these with quality as a goal also in mind. This is gonna be heavy architecture.

Love to meet people who are brave in exploring musical horizons and who do not worry too much about success or reaping a profit from the start go. The important thing is to develop and record music that speaks out powerfully louder.

Future plans will include gigging regularly and recording songs into albums. The albums will follow a concept style that will shape how we imagine our sound and direction. A full-on commitment will be a most needed factor for this.

Influences: Metallica, Tool, Creed, Stonesour, Tremonti, A Perfect Circle, Sevendust, Down, Pantera, Megadeth, Black Label Society, Alice In Chains, Led Zeppelin, Slipknot and more. Sort of here and there in all the styles of trash, heavy metal, grunge and alternative. These above influences will reflect a rough idea of what we are into for a start.

Kindly contact me at my mobile 9100 1340 if you are keen to talk more and hear some demos.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back