WTS/T: Pristine Cond. Ibanez RG3550ZDX Prestige (Pics)

Sean Oh

Hey there!

I'm looking to sell my Ibanez RG3550ZDX Prestige made in mid 2013. This is Ibanez's latest top of the line production model (any better and you're looking at J-customs), introduced for the Japan domestic market. Here are links to the Ibanez website for reference and specs: Ibanez Japan (Japanese) Ibanez Europe (English)

DWvS97rl.jpg

It is near mint (in that I've had the pots upgraded to Seymour Duncan High-Speeds for the volume pot, and Seymour Duncan Smooth-Turning for the tone pot, done at DavisGuitars), and in absolutely pristine condition. Pristine meaning that there are no scratches, dents, or any other visible wear-and-tear on the guitar. In short, it is as good as new, but with upgraded electronics.

The only reason I'm selling this wonderful guitar is simple: thin necks and floyd roses are not my thing. I bought it on impulse a year ago from Swee Lee, but haven't played it much at all (that's why it's in pristine condition, cause it has always been in it's case). The plastic on the pick guard is even fully intact. Lots of pictures can be found at: http://imgur.com/a/gAlOE#0

This guitar retails for ~2.3k at Swee Lee, but I'm letting mine go for $2000, slightly negotiable. Comes with case and everything else that came with it. Hit me up and we can discuss.
Bottom Line: You are getting a guitar that is as good as new, with upgraded electronics, at close to $300 off retail price. The only thing you'll be missing out on is warranty, but let's be honest here, it's an Ibanez Prestige with upgraded electronics, and I've had it thoroughly checked by a tech recently. Nothing's gonna go wrong with it if you take good care of it.
As for trades, I'll be open to anything interesting, particularly PRSs, Suhrs, HSS Strats etc. Just hit me up with your offer and I'll consider. Top-ups on either side is fine with me.
You can contact me at 9298 seven 66 nine. I will provide more pictures if needed.

Best Regards,
Sean.

Last edited:
Back