Casual vocalist, drummer and bassist for classic rock, alternative, blues band

turdhater

Hi

I'm a guitarist who jams at Actors every now and then. For those who don't know, Actors is a open mic bar at Boat Quay.

I like playing there but I realise it can be difficult to play classic rock, alternative or blues songs if the other jammers don't know those songs. Hence, I'm thinking it'd be great to go to Actors (or any other open mic bars) with people who I've practised these songs with already.

These are a few of the songs I'm thinking of:

1. Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
2. Paradise City - Guns n Roses
3. Voodoo Chile - Hendrix
4. White Room - Cream
5. Johnny be Goode - Chuck Berry
6. Wonderwall - Oasis

Im open to other songs/genres (except Mandarin stuff, I don't know that language). Let me know if you're keen on this idea, ya.

hi i am another guitarist can play rhythm but preferably lead. I am interested in performing the same genres as you are (blues/blues rock)

Omg! Apologies for not replying earlier! I didn't know anyone had replied to my thread (I though I would receive a notification on that). I was only checking my SOFT inbox! I only saw these messages now because mamat08 PM-ed me.

Kk, will reply to all of you. Really sorry for the late reply

Hey people,

We've got a drummer, guitarist and singers. We're missing a bassist.

Msg me/whatsapp me at 9365 9550 if you're keen ya!

Hey all

We got a bassist and have been jamming. Its been pretty fun but the drummer is a little busy so it'd be good to have another drummer to jam with. We're currently doing these songs and more: Paradise City (GnR), Highway Star (Deep Purple), Burn (Deep Purple), Cupid's Dead (Extreme), Sunshine of your love (Cream), Sweet Child of Mine (GnR) etc.

If you're keen on drumming with us, msg me/whatasapp me at 9365 9550 ya!

Hey all

We need a bassist.

The band is in good shape. We managed to play some stuff at Actors and it was great. If you're keen, the songs we're jamming are the following:

1. Paradise City (Guns n Roses)
2. If you have to ask (Red Hot Chill Peppers)
3. Black Dog (Led Zeppelin)
4. Burn (Deep Purple)
5. Cupid's Dead (Extreme)
6. Come Together (Aerosmith)
7. Johnny be Good (Chuck Berry)
8. Temperamental (Mr Big)

Msg/whatsapp me at 9365 9550 ya!

Back