WTS/WTT *HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE* Ibanez jumbo SGE430-CS semi acoustic (cherry sunburst)

daneshabl

The Sage series is a breakthrough by Ibanez in offering more high-end features at more affordable prices. The Sage features two basic body shapes, dreadnought and jumbo, both beautifully finished in traditional Sunburst and featuring a large classic pickguard as befits its understated vintage Western styling. In appearance, sound, and playability, the Sage is the new benchmark in entry-level guitars.

SGT AP3 Magnetic Pickup & Ibanez AEQ200MT Preamp - The AP3 magnetic pickup is specially designed to attach to the soundhole of Sage models and produces a fuller, warmer sound. Includes the AEQ200MT preamp, which has a 2-band tone control and onboard tuner as well.

Features/Specifications:

Spruce Top
Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard
Ibanez Onboard Tuner
Further Specs:

Body & Bridge:

Body Shape: Jumbo
Top: Spruce
Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
Rosette: Pearloid
Neck:
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II
Electronics & Hardware:
Pickup: Ibanez AP3 Magnetic Pickup
Preamp: Ibanez AEQ200MT Preamp
Tuning Machine: Gold Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars

DEFECTS: Rusting on Gold Hardware
stringless and nut has to be changed but these can be fixed easily

Everything else is in great condition

Bought it at $660 from swee lee if i remember correctly, because of defects and stuff selling for only $480 but still HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE
throwing in a free ibanez gig bag too

Pictures: http://www.freddansmusik.se/images/...430CS&osCsid=63cf3cfacb1cb029af54e1a265412e77

if you want pics on hand you can whatsapp me and i'll send to you immediately
Contact me @ 96897802

For trades, specifically in need of an electric guitar really into strats or hollow bodies but not limiting to just that or only electric guitars interesting acoustic are also okay other then that im also in need of a nice acoustic pick up preferably lr baggs. For trades don't mind abit of top up if required.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back