Matthews Effects Mass Order (Round 2!)

eljo89

Hey guys,

I'm about to do another round of mass orders for Matthews Effects! The company's grown pretty fast since the last one we did an MO. Heaps of bigger dealers in the States (Chicago Music Exchange, Ted Brown, Rogue Guitar Shop etc) have picked up his pedals, and it's catching on pretty fast! You can check out his demos on his site!

http://www.matthewseffects.com/demos/

He makes a killer Klone, honestly the best in it's price range. It's become an absolute fixture on my board! He's recently upgraded it to feature a 3-way toggle with 3 different clipping modes. Spotted one on the board of James Duke (Matt Redman, Elevation Worship, John Mark McMillan etc). The IC Buffer, Scoundrel, Dr Repeato and the Trem he's about to release are great too.

Some guys on the forum got their ME stuff, so feel free to chime in if you're seeing this!

If anyone is interested in getting anything, or if you've got any questions, ask here or shoot me a text at 9OO41928. You could also drop me an email at eljo89@gmail.com! We should be able to get better prices with a bulk order. He also offers a discount if you play in a worship team! Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some shots of his stuff!

Back