Looking for members for an indie/alternative/rock band

sosale151

Hey guys, my name's Bhargav and I'm a guitarist, new to Sg and looking to jam up/form a band. I play and listen to a bunch of different music, from some kinds of pop all the way to metal. Some of the bands I listen to/influences by genre are:

Indie - The 1975, Foals, Bloc Party, Frightened Rabbit, Jagwar Ma...

Rock/Hard rock - Breaking Benjamin, Porcupine Tree, Lostprophets, Thousand Foot Krutch, Linkin Park, Muse, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Billy Talent, Royal Blood, Toto...

Post rock - Explosions in the sky, God is an Astronaut, mogwai, Sigur Ros, This Will Destroy You...

Metal - Opeth, Dream Theater, Periphery, Tesseract, Skyharbor BFMV, Trivium, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Deftones etc

There quite a few bands I listen to and am influenced by, so I'm not really limited by genre.

Other things about me, I'm 20 and male, have been playing the guitar since I was about 14. I've played and toured with bands before and have a bunch of stage experience. I have some of my own material written already and like I said, I'm not too limited by genre. So hit me up if you sing, play the drums, the bass, the keys, the didgeridoo or whatever. :)

Links to some of my music:

1) My post rock band (more recent)
www.untilwelast.bandcamp.com

2) My old metal band
www.reverbnation.com/tiffinboxtheband

Cheers
Bhargav - +65-96734695

Back