The Facepalm - Looking for a lead guitarist~

neo_omega64

About us:
The Facepalm has been jamming together since 6 months ago and it's a 5 piece band consisting of working/schooling adults in their mid 20s to early 30s. All easygoing friendly bunch of folks, and i would say skill-wise, we are at an intermediate level at the very least. We are pretty passionate about our music and in honing our craft.

Who we are looking for:
We are on the lookout for a competent lead guitarist, we ain't asking for someone who is god-like in playing (we won't mind if you lack experience, so long as you have that positive attitude to practice and get better through jamming with us). Most importantly, we are looking for commitment and the right mindset, we still are all in the process of getting tighter and will appreciate if you can commit your time to jam.

Music influences:
Influences are mostly pop rock stuff from RHCP, Neon Trees, One Republic, Muse, Bryan Adams, GnR, Bruno Mars, Foo fighters, The Script, Matchbox 20, U2, Cranberries, One Republic, GnR, Bon Jovi, Adele, Imagine Dragons, Fun, many many more. Essentially very Top40s, radio friendly stuff and a little indie/alt. No metal, no jazz.

Jamming/Gigging plans:
Jamming are usually held once every fortnight on Saturday late afternoon or early evenings. In terms of plans for gigging wise, we are in the midst of doing video recordings for our YT channel to build a portfolio for use in auditions

If you would like to give it a try with us, do get back to me via mobile (nine six two one zero one nine four) to discuss

how many persons in the band ? i play lead guitar but my sweep picking is a bit rusty. u can msg me at 98352913. cheers !

Back