Looking for intermediate level acoustic guitarist

Dant

Hi all I'm looking for an acoustic guitarist to form acoustic duo. Hope to find a guitarist with intermediate standard to write songs with and play original songs with. My song writing influences are john mayer, dave matthews, jimi hendrix etc. focused on modern blues, alternative rock(like dave matthews) and old school blues. Plan to play at timbre and small pubs by next year. 22 this year.

Do text me at 91066986 if interested and let me low your genres.

Hi all. Over the past few weeks I've been getting lots of text and whatsapp messages. Several have texted me(4-5) and we've came to some agreeable terms in terms of playing and how we may fit together. But 1 day before the actual meet ups, guitarists would always tell me how they have a sudden urgent event to attend to. I would like to make known that I'm looking for a guitarist who wants to excel and genuinely perform together. So please text me only when you really want to play together. Albeit I don't mind going seperate ways upon after jamming session due to different goals or agendas. I'm willing to work things out, but those half-past six guitarists whom I have spent an entire day texting sorting out musical genres and coordination before we meet up to avoid wasting time who have agreed upon meeting and backing out last minute clearly shows the lack of interest and commitment. So those who want to try out, do text me and make it on that day. If not, please do not arranging with me a timing. It'll be a waste of time for the both of us. Thanks again

Hi sorry to hear about your difficulty in getting commitment. I am an inter mediate guitarist, I like to play slide, blues, fingerpicking, a bit of jazz. Happy to jam with you. YouTube.com/dhenchy. I also play percussion/foot pedals. I am also learning to play an acoustic bass I recently bought. I am looking for a second guitar and a harmonica player. I am in the Holland village area. Cheers

Back