Drummer Available for Casual Jamming

whatever

Hi guys.

I am 33yo/m/mly.I listen alot to metal and progressive rock,with band influences like DT,Meshuggah and many more to mention here.But of coz,my standard i wud say its like intermediate,at most..mayb?So i dare not cover their songs yet,lol!

However,i will b more than happy to find a band i can jam with,like once a week or once in two weeks kinda thing,just for fun.Nothing serious.Mayb play in gigs or comps once in a while will b fun too.Covering bands like Metallica,Green Day,Chris Daughtry,GnR,Silverchair,Linkin Park,etc.More like radio friendly kinda stuff.Location is not a prob to me.

Though i only mention "casual jamming",that doesn't mean i will b very slack and not commited.I will still listen to ideas and suggestions,and i will go all out to learn,if any one if the member request to play certain songs.I do have an edrum at home for practice though.

Hope to hear from you guys.Do email me your band details to axe_8186@yahoo.com.sg (try not to pm me here)

Pls include some bio and/or background about the band and what your expectations is when u reply.

Am thinking to tryout this songs for our tryouts.Let me know if ure ok:-

1)Heavy Chain - Loudness

2)Perfect Strangers - Deep Purple

3) 18 and Life - Skid Row

4)Sweet C.O.Mine-GnR

Cheers n Rock On \m/

Back