Female vocalist looking for a band~!

hidearu

Hi all,

I am a female vocalist looking to join a band. Able to sing Japanese/Mandarin/English/Hokkien songs.
I listen to most J-rock/J-rock/Mandarin songs. I do listen to English rock/alternative songs~
I have been performing on a regular basis. I can sing different types/genre of songs.
Insteresting parties please PM me or can add me at yueh.ru@facebook.com!

These are the songs I listen to:
Japanese: L'Arc~en~Ciel, Luna Sea, X-Japan, One ok Rock, Mika Nakashima, Vamps and many many more
Mandarin: F.I.R, A-Lin, A-mit, Sodagreen etc
English: Avril, Evanescence, Paramore, Muse, Imagine Dragons etc

Hope to jam on a weekly/biweekly basis, have fun and perform at gig/events if possible:)

cheers~

Hey, i need a female vox to start off a band other all got alr. u can whatsapp me @ 91848445.

We wanna play top40s and originals. stuff like paramore etc.

Gigging soon hopefully too.

Hi all,

I am a female vocalist looking to join a band. Able to sing Japanese/Mandarin/English/Hokkien songs.
I listen to most J-rock/J-rock/Mandarin songs. I do listen to English rock/alternative songs~
I have been performing on a regular basis. I can sing different types/genre of songs.
Insteresting parties please PM me or can add me at yueh.ru@facebook.com!

These are the songs I listen to:
Japanese: L'Arc~en~Ciel, Luna Sea, X-Japan, One ok Rock, Mika Nakashima, Vamps and many many more
Mandarin: F.I.R, A-Lin, A-mit, Sodagreen etc
English: Avril, Evanescence, Paramore, Muse, Imagine Dragons etc

Hope to jam on a weekly/biweekly basis, have fun and perform at gig/events if possible:)

cheers~

Hi all,

I am still looking for a band. I do harmonizing and play a bit of keyboard. Open to do covers and originals as well~ Hope to find members to enjoy music and have fun together!

Hi,
We are looking for keyboardist and lead guitarist to make music together as a band! Our currently line up consist of:
1 X Bassist
1 X Drummer
1 X Vocalist

We are covering Top 40s Mando and English songs. Artistes we are covering includes:
萧亚轩 (Elva Hsiao), 五月天 (Mayday), 张惠妹 (Ah Mei), 周杰伦 (Jay Chou), 叮当 (Ding Dang) , 温岚 (Landy Wen), GEM,A-Lin, Duffy, Adele, Ellie Goulding and many others

Some of the covered songs included:
错的人, 闪闪惹人爱, 你不是真正的快乐, 我最亲爱的, 王妃,泡沫,退后,明明就,梦醒时分,安静,傻瓜,天后,不是你的错,Love Me Like You Do,Rolling In The Deep,Set Fire To The Rain,Mercy, Just Give Me A Reason and many many others!

If interested please kindly drop an email to liyiwei88@hotmail.com for more discussion. Please do kindly drop your contact number. Thanks =)

Back