SOLD Wts : 2006 FENDER 60TH ANNIVERSARY DIAMOND EDITION STRATOCASTER MADE IN MEXICO

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooswyn

Fender Commemorative 60th anniversary diamond edition (1946-2006)

Condition : Dead Mint, 10/10

Price : SGD700 (Cash)
(I will bring some equipments if you want to check it up, like mini amps, etc)

ok, here it is :

2006 FENDER 60TH ANNIVERSARY DIAMOND EDITION STRATOCASTER MADE IN MEXICO
- MINT NEW CONDITION !!
- ALDER BODY
- SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE COLOR : BLIZZARD PEARL
- COMMEMORATIVE ENGRAVED NECKPLATE
- PICKUPS : FENDER TEX MEX HOT ALNICO SINGLE COIL
- ALL ORIGINAL FENDER SPECS & HARDWARE
- COMPLETE ALL WITH : FENDER GIGBAG, MANUAL BOOK, TREM ARM, ETC

for more complete pics, see : http://public.fotki.com/Gooswyn/gooswyn_music_store/gms-guitar/

Successful Deal With :

Just collected the guitar. Gooswyn walked me thru every step of the way in this transaction and he is always responsive-answered all my questions. The guitar is as described and pictured; we did a functional check before closing the deal. Good price and great service. I'm impressed!

Hi Goos,

Thanks for being patient dealing for the ESP Snakebyte and Ibanez Jem with Sustainer. Look forward to our next deals. Recommended seller!

Regards,
Z

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/member.php?17132-gooswyn&vmid=9914#vmessage_9914
Bro, thanks for the excellent deal with the amp. You were so accommodating! All the best in your business! Rock and roll!

Great and very honest guy. Selling a very mint almost brand new Fender SRV sig Strat. I would recommend you to buy his stuffs as every thing that he says about the guitat is true and he doesnt overcharge guitars and will give you a very reasonable price so go ahead and give him a shot when you see a guitar that you like:)

Excellent seller. I noticed him that I want to buy at the last minute beyond his flight. He didn't have enough space to load the bass. But still he dissembled the bass and delivered it to me with good care. Bass was in good condition considering its age. (Just some rusts in the hardware, and small dents) Very friendly. I asked him to find sadowsky onboard preamps. Definitely will deal with him again.

Great Seller and Answer all my Question Patiently. Will Deal Him Again when i looking for another guitars!

Don't be afraid to buy from this guy. Great communication & the deal went smoothly. Will not hesitate making another purchase off him again. 5 star seller

Very reliable seller... You won't be worrying whether the guitar you're buying is either a Chibson or the real deal... Will deal again if the pocket is fat again... Thanks Pak! \m/

Reliable seller, got my item rather fast from him. Definitely worth dealing with him!

Wow, so many positive feedbacks, would you mind if I add 1 more?. Haha! Indeed Mr. Gooswyn is a very reliable seller/trader, I bought this fantastic KH2 from him, awesome guitar at a very reasonable price. Thanks buddy.

Thanks Mr Gooswyn! Guitar is indeed mint condition. Transaction's pretty smooth. No hassle whatsoever.

Thank you again! Come to Singapore often and we can jam yeah!

thank you awesome seller!!!! parkers are great guitars

I'm the proud owner of this guitar now. It's in mint condition with high quality Cleartone strings. Gooswyn is very reliable and is committed to providing good services.

Thanks for the deals. It was by far the smoothest transaction I have done.

To potential buyers:
This guy is great. Went true hours on WhatsApp to discuss condition of the item. Including a small ripple in the lacquer which was there from factory...

Thanks Pak!

Reliable seller, hassle free deal. Guitar bought is as promised, no frills. Definitely will do business with him again.

highly recommended seller. having smooth deals with him, very reliable!

Brand new guitar for a very good price. The seller is reliable and serious, great to deal with. I would definitely recommend!

Great and reliable guy. Answer all my enquiries patiently and most of all great pricing for his stuffs. Will definitely deal with him again if I'm looking for another guitar.

It's a dead MINT guitar with great price sold by owner of guitar shop from Jakarta.
Good communication and Nice to do business.
Thank You.

Note:
1. for further info, detail & others, you may ask directly to me (Via whatsapp / sms / phone call ) : +62-812-8700-894 , or email : gooswyn[at]gmail.com
(please DO NOT PM, I seldom open my inbox)
2. check on my album : http://public.fotki.com/Gooswyn/gooswyn_music_store/gms-guitar/

thanks all, God Bless you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back