SOLD HOT SALE : Classic / Vintage Wurlitzer Acoustic Piano

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanWilder

The Rudolph Wurlitzer Company, usually referred to as simply Wurlitzer, was an American company started in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1853 by German immigrant Rudolph Wurlitzer. The company originally imported stringed, woodwind and brass instruments from Germany for resale in the U.S. Wurlitzer enjoyed initial success largely due to defense contracts to provide musical instruments to the U.S. military.[1] In 1880 the company began manufacturing Pianos. Eventually the company relocated to North Tonawanda, NY and quickly expanded to make band organs, orchestrions, nickelodeons and pipe or theatre organs popular in theatres during the days of silent movies.

MODEL : 2120

This unit is over 30 years old or more…as I know. Clearing as I need space in my HDB hall.

If you're aware of Wurlitzer Electric Pianos,the acoustic range are highly valued worldwide owning to German skills in building them.

This set is for collector who loves older Pianos…not for fussy players or buyers.

Cosmetic Condition is about 7/10 : due to old wooden frame & slight chip plus peel.

Playing condition is 9/10: No broken strings, all 88 weighted keys are normal & medium weighted.

Key : not yellowish at all, still white as produced.

Tone : Bright & clear around middle C range, sounds similar to Yamaha C Grand though I may be wrong.

Comes with a Silk Cover as per photo.

2014-07-31195618_zpsa6b33ab5.png

2014-07-31195651_zps363c8e8e.png

2014-07-31195656_zpsdde59d91.png

2014-07-31195721_zps5fc21976.png

Buyers can view /test before buying. Note that this is over 90KG & will require Piano Movers to transport it. I've a contact to an experience decent price rate mover if you need to compare prices.

Venue : S.533978

Great collector piece for studio or home. Not many are found locally, fully restored set will cost a few grand easily like an Exam Model Piano.

Sale price at a modest rate of : $500.00, due to condition & its age as its a VINTAGE piece.

9799 0504

Last edited:
Any decent offers will be considered. Text me to discuss. If no takers, this vintage piano will be dontaed to a church who needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back