Connecting Guitar or Bass direct to a mixer?

adbot

Guys, just checking is there such a mixer where i can connect directly a guitar or bass? any brands\models should i look for and i check 4x4 channels. thanks.

Yes you can. To understand better, what is the purpose for doing so?

Thanks. Actually I have an interface which has Line-in only. I cant connect my instrument directly there. So im thinking just buy a mixer (if there is a model which can directly plug an instrument), and connect it to my interface Line-in, to save money. Instead of buying another interface just to insert my instruments.

Thanks. Actually I have an interface which has Line-in only. I cant connect my instrument directly there. So im thinking just buy a mixer (if there is a model which can directly plug an instrument), and connect it to my interface Line-in, to save money. Instead of buying another interface just to insert my instruments.

What you are looking for would be an interface/mixer with a "Hi-Z"(High impedance) input, some audio interfaces have a switch to allow you to switch from Line level to instrument level.

Generally, guitar doesn't sound very good when connected direct in though, maybe you can look into some guitar pre-amps and cab simulators if you're looking to connect it direct to a mixer/interface.

Back