WTS: Automotive & Non-Automotive items-updated 21 Apr 2014!!

duotonedw

Dear all

I have the below cheap items both Automotive and Non-Automotive to let go.

Interested can feel free to contact me anytime/anyday for enquiries/fast deal.

You can contact me at Edwin handphone (call or text) 94302847 / email to edwin_rg@yahoo.com. Everything can be negotiate if you have other enquiries. I wil be patient to listen and try my best to answer.

1) KIA Picanto Stock shock absorber springs

URGENTLY selling my Picanto STOCK shock absorbers springs at $50! Just to let you know that item has already been dekitted out from my ride. I can meet you anytime / place at my convenience (negotiable) for cash and carry.

Shock absorber springs are well maintained & in good condition because my car is red plate and seldom use at all.

2) KIA Picanto Ultra-Racing Rear Anti-roll strut bar

URGENTLY selling my Picanto REAR ANTI ROLL BAR at $150! The brand is ULTRA RACING and has only been used for 6 months. E-Rev Motorshop is selling this for $320 with installation. You save $170!

Item is very well maintained & in good condition. The functionality is still there and you just need to visit your workshop for installation.

[About Anti Roll Bars (also known as anti-sway bars, sway bars or lower tie bars):

Affect the handling of the car on the lower end of the suspension. Sway bars tie the lower suspension components together across the front or back, and affect a car’s over steer and under steer. Sway bars will keep your car flat in turns instead of leaning over to one side. They distribute energy from the side of the car with all the force from the turn on it to the other side of the car, bringing the whole car down flat instead of leaning to one side. Of course the car will still lean some, but not as much. Sway bars provide better cornering especially at high speeds and work very well in conjunction with strut tower bars. However, they can have an adverse affect in off-road situations by leaving one tire completely off the ground.]

Click here for picture.

3) URGENT WTS: NRG 42mm Titanium black 5 Speed Manual MT Heavy Weight Universal Shift Knob (1.1 lbs / 480g)

In excellent condition. Bought on impulse, hardly used at all. .

•5 Speed MT Shift Knob
•Heavy Weight 1.1 lbs / 480g
•Universal Fit to fit most cars
•R (Reverse gear) wordings is below 5th gear (red wordings)
•Most ideally for use if you car (manual transmission) is modified with short shifter kit or close gear ratio. Feel the difference when you drive!

Sorry, I lost the box so item is as it is. Not for fussy buyers. Letting go at $70 cheap!

Click here to view picture

4) WTS: Car Air Vent Phone Support Mount Holder Stand - Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S or Samsung GALAXY S3, S4

Features:

Width:45mm to 70mm.
Hold your phone safely and legally in your car
Hit the road with a unique design car air vent holder - Vent mounted design fits most cars without impeding visibility. Better than thoes stupid windscreen suction which blocks your view and leave unsightly windscreen suctions marks
Easily move from one vehicle to another without tools and scratches
Perfect for road trips or your daily commute.

Rotating base function, allows you to easily adjust cradle horizontally or vertically
Padded back and grips absorbs shocks and protects against scratches.

Note: NA circular blade vent.

Content:
1 Universal Car Air Vent Mount Holder

Item bought online from overseas on impulse but hardly use at all. TOTAL NOT AVAILABLE in Singapore; can't find it here. Letting go cheap at $10!

Click here to view picture.

5) Brand new in box - iPhone 5/ 5s SUPER SLIM lightweight Metal aluminum Bumper protective casing

URGENTLY SELLING

- Easy access to all important parts including camera, buttons, charger etc.
- Make from high quality durable material to give excellent protection.
- Prevent Scratches, bumps, grease and finger prints etc.
- Easy to insert and remove.
- Design to perfectly fit your phone.

Im selling this item as i have bought it wrongly for my phone. This is meant for use with iphone 5/ 5s only. Colour is RED.

Choose from the following option:

a) Selling for $18 with Free Screen Protector Include.
b) Selling for $15 without Screen Protector

Click here to view picture

6) WTS: Brand new in box - iPhone 4/ 4s SUPER SLIM lightweight NUDE UltraClear Casing from SwitchEasy

NUDE™

iPhone 4 / 4S

•State of the art 1mm Ultra Thin casing
•Revolutionary Duo UV Scratch Resistant gloss coating
•Made from Super Strong polycarbonate material
•Easy touch button access

NUDE™ is an ultra thin protection solution unlike any other in the market. This NUDE for iPhone 4 case is unique in its class as its thinner and tougher than any of its contenders. Measuring in at a tiny 1mm thin we believe this is the optimum thickness giving you enough protection while still being thin enough to go unnoticed - its as naked as it can be.

As a SwitchEasy tradition we ensure that all of our Ultra Clear iPhone 4 cases have no lines or mold markings of any sort that could compromise the beauty of a clear case, and NUDE is an excellent example of this. If you add to the equation that NUDE is only a remarkable 1mm thin, the end result is an Ultra Clear, Ultra Thin case made from an unbelievably tough material. It's so discreet you'll barely notice you have a case on; it's as naked as it can be.

NUDE is one of the first full covered thin cases in the market. In addition to our traditional connector protectors, we have also included color matching 3.5mm jack protectors for users just wanting to use it as a plain phone. With NUDE, dust and grime are the problems of the past.

You'll get the following:

One NUDE ultra thin casing for iPhone 4
Two anti-static Screen Guards
One Microfiber Wipe
One Squeegee for your Screen Guard application
Two Headphone Jack Protectors
Two 30 Pin Connector Protectors

Tech Specs
•Packaging: 173mm x 82mm x 39mm
•Case: 116mm x 60mm x 10mm
•Compatible with iPhone4

Click here to view pictures and be amazed. I am selling at $40 firm. Cash and carry - at sellers's convenience

7) URGENT WTS: Brand new in box - SAMSUNG SDHC 32GB Class 6 Memory card

Samsung 32GB SDHC Memory Card Class 6 fulfils a diverse set of storage needs for both general and professional users. This Standard Samsung SD Card has a capacity of 32GB to save your life s precious moments. Now you can capture more photos and videos and download more media files and apps to your mobile device without worrying about speed or capacity. Samsung offers the fastest large-capacity Samsung 32GB SDHC Memory Card Class 6 for those who seek both high capacity and speed. It features the highest quality NAND, offering Samsung s fastest speeds at up to 70MB/s read and 20MB/s write, ideal for use in high-end Smart phones and Tablet PCs.

Samsung 32GB SDHC Memory Card Class 6 is the perfect solution for casual device users. With solid transfer speeds of up to 24MB/s, they are a perfect complement for any point-and-shoot digital still or video camera and work great to expand the capacity of a tablet computer. It is a must-have for standard and feature phones. You can use it for HD video recording as well. It features reliable 5 Proof Technology that protects your precious data. It can endure 24 hours submerged in water and survive being run over by a 1.6ton vehicle (SDHC, SDXC), not to mention the perils of airport X-ray machines, magnetism and extreme temperatures. So your memories will survive always. You can trust Samsung with your precious moments.

- 32GB Capacity
- Reliable 5 Proof Technology
- Solid Transfer Speeds of Up to 24MB/s
- HD Video Recording
- Faster Speed
- Must-Have for Standard & Feature Phones

Item is totally brand new and unopened. I bought this wrongly so now letting it go CHEAP at just $20 only!!

Click here for picture.

HURRY! CALL ME NOW! MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

Back