Vocalists Looking for wedding Gigs=D

ssgsnake

Hey guys,
im new to this forum and is looking for wedding gigs.

We are a group with 4 people, playing the keyboard and guitar, we can sing english, mandarin, hokkien and korean songs along with harmonies and alittle rearrangement of the songs accompanied by a few medleys.

Please iinbox me for more details=D

thank you=D

Hey guys,

We are a group with 4 people, playing the keyboard and guitar, we can sing english, mandarin, hokkien and korean songs along with harmonies and alittle rearrangement of the songs accompanied by a few medleys.

thank you=D

Hey guys,

thank you=D

Hey guys,

thank you=D

Hey guys,

Please iinbox me or contact me at 90663210 for more details=D

thank you=D

Hey guys,

thank you=D

Hey guys,

thank you=D

Hey guys,

thank you=D

Hey guys,

thank you=D

Here are a few of our videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbAo26PDsGQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCCiquUf0Q

Back