offer music on iTunes

S S

Hi,

I would like to offer my Music on iTunes. but after i checked the iTunes's requirements,

(aspecially this part -
Content Requirements:
At least 20 albums in your catalog
UPCs/EANs/JANs for all products you intend to distribute
ISRCs for all tracks you intend to distribute)

I thought better to work with Apple-Approved Aggregators.

Anyone who has the experiences to work with iTunes (anyone who worked with aggregators before / anyone who are working with aggregators now) in here, please share me with your experiences.

If possible, would like to request you - the procedure (step by step) for offering music on iTunes.

Thank you very much.

bands I've worked with before went with CDBaby , iTunes , BandCamp and Amazon etc. not sure of the step by step procedure because it's all them from then on. Self release is usually the popular option here. Some go by "Donationware" E-release, put it all up for download and let the consumers price themselves and 'donate' via paypal.

gd luck

Thank you so much for your information blueprintstudios, I appreciate your help.

I would like to know another info is as below.......

Since i wanted to work with iTunes, I have only one way to go and work with 'Apple Approved Aggregators', and in Asia Pacific region - there has 9 Apple Approved Aggregators - https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wa/displayAggregators?ccTypeId=3

I checked those 9 aggragators' categories - (this case - for example) I would like to choose "The Orchard". http://www.theorchard.com/music-distribution/

as per your replied, i have already checked the 'CDbaby' too and on their main page of their web-site, it's found 'Start Selling Your Music' tab and if i press that button, can check their terms and conditions easily and clearly as well.
but for 'The Orchard' - i didn't see their terms and conditions, and don't know how to start to work with them.

Actually... I really want to use/work with/choose Apple Approved Aggregators, and would like to know anyone in here who has worked with those apple approved aggregators before.

Thank you.

Thanks again... blueprintstudios. you are the only one person who answered my question whenever i requested here.
ohh... not only to me, but also to others.

"respect to you" :)

you're welcome, I just help wherever I can from experience. best wishes and do post your link when your music is up for sale/preview

Back