Guitar Lessons for Absolute Beginners Near Khatib MRT

To be able to play any styles of guitaring requires good fundamentals, a strong passion, a decent guitar and also lots of practice.

As a guitarist who has been playing & performing since 1996, I have compressed and gathered all the important & need-to-know aspects of fundamental guitaring into a lesson book to save you the hassle of learning from web, friends, and multiple sources which might not be reliable and time-wasting.

Read my Students' Testimonials to find out how my lessons has benefited them =)

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1
- Monthly: $160 (4x 1HRS)

2) Pair 2-to-1
- Monthly: $140 (4x 1HRS)

Check out my Lesson Details here.

For Inquiries, Contact me at raynor1012@gmail.com or 9489 9394.

Thank you!

To be able to play any styles of guitaring requires good fundamentals, a strong passion, a decent guitar and also lots of practice.

As a guitarist who has been playing & performing since 1996, I have compressed and gathered all the important & need-to-know aspects of fundamental guitaring into a lesson book to save you the hassle of learning from web, friends, and multiple sources which might not be reliable and time-wasting.

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Guitar is provided at venue! No need to carry your heavy guitar to work and to my lessons or squeeze in the crowded MRT with it anymore!

Thank you!

Strongly recommend this guy. Known him for years and he is a passionate musician and teacher. If you are looking for a guitar teacher, look no further!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Guitar is provided at venue! No need to carry your heavy guitar to work and to my lessons or squeeze in the crowded MRT with it anymore!

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

For a Preview of My Lessons, you can Download my Free eBook OR take the Lesson Online!

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

For a Preview of My Lessons, you can Download my Free eBook OR take the Lesson Online!

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Check out my Student's Showcase Videos.

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Rates
1) Individual 1-to-1

2) Pair 2-to-1

Thank you!

Rates:
1) Individual 1-to-1
- Monthly: $160 (4x 1.5HRS)

2) Pair 2-to-1
- Monthly: $140 (4x 1.5HRS)

Thank you!

Back