Analogman workmanship 4/10

oldskoolstreet

Lately, in Oct 2013, I ordered an Analogman Chorus, an Analogman Expression Pedal and a few other pedals like the Sunface Fuzz with different types of transistors.

Spent about a grand (1k) in USD.

Everything did not look alright. The Sunface Fuzz pedals are marked wrongly. The bc183 marking is on the NKT275s, and vice versa. To make it worse, the expression pedal shipped has 2 missing left side jacks. There should have been an Exp jack and an output jack but no sign of those.

Analogmike's excuse was that Singapore customs are to be blamed because they may have taken it out for checks. Well, I did my homework to go the extra mile to ensure that customs did not do anything stupid like that.

I sent Analogmike images of everything that looks wrong and there's no reply yet.

This seems so Weird about Mike Pierra of Analogman. I think I will call it the biggest flaw from a reputable pedal builder.

Finally. Mike sent me a KOT for free and a letter of apology. Good Luck to all of you who believe in Mike and yeah please Choose Analogman!

Back