New form band looking for a guitarist and drummer to complete the lineup (Eng/J-Rock)

IKL@2222

Hiyee to all Bro's & Sis's,

Our band now only got two member, A guitarist & Bassist(as Vocal we are planning to all get involve, if not the bassist & guitarists can share the burden..hahaa) We are looking now for two committed members to join us.. A Guitarist(rhythm/Lead) & Drummer. Skills don't have to be pro or very good,just as long you can play ya instrument well can already. We will be playing in quite a few genre (Rock,Alternative,punk rock,grunge & japanese rock) but we will start out with songs.. Nirvana-About a girl .. Greenday-basketcase & when i come around.. Foo Fighters-Big me.. The Killers-All these things that I've done and J-rock part maybe we start with two songs.. luna sea-Shine and I for You.

age limit - 20-30

Once this band lineup is full and we are quite soild.. be prepare for alot for gig performace (Coz we got special lobang..LOL)

If your interested, Pls kindly drop me a PM(better with your contact no.) and i will get back to you in a Flash~~~:p

Last edited:
Hey, im interested. Drummer 25yo. contact number 91848445. Ive done jrock before. stuff like DEG, Gazette, Luna Sea. :)

Hey, Im interested 20yo, but im not good at playing guitar. Im totally new with zero experience.
Contact no. 91470054

Hi I am interested . I been playing drums and guitar for 3 years plus but I only perform a few times. I am 20 years old. Hope to jam with you :)

Jonathan 97566851

Back