Background guitarist and lead guitarist wanted. Mainly playing: GREEN DAY!

Zildjian Shafiq

Hey people,

Im looking for two guitarist, a background guitarist and a lead guitarist. Im a drummer, I have a bassist a a singer(not confirmed). We mainly play punk rock songs and were looking for people at the age of 15 to 17. Dont worry, this isn't our first time and we hate bad music. If interested, email us or talk to us on facebook. Zildjian shafiq on facebook and Khai phai(bassist). An email to any of us will do. BETTER YET, JUST COMMENT ON THIS POST. THANKS.

What kind of punk rock songs you guys normally play . I hate bad music too ! I'm lead guitarist also can play for backing guitar ! I been playing for 6~7 years already . I play @ pub & shows too . But Age is out of your limit . I've reached to 21 . Any new line up going ! sms me ! 83507730 Randy !

I'm 17 and I play punk rock as one of my genres. Would love to try out your band. I have theory grade 5 ABRSM, scored distinction for grade 5 practical and pursuing for grade 8 this year! But hey im not really a pro lol. Do PM me if interested! Peace

I'm 13, so a a bit younger than what you're looking for but I play a lot of green day. Favourite songs to play from Green Day are Going to Pasalacqua, Basket Case, She, When I Come Around and Letterbomb.

Back