~Meditation Band~

jolinforever

Hi, i am new here... just trying to get to know people who likes meditation like i do,
and maybe form a band which come out with originals that have sounds like meditation chants like in the chinese temple

eg... Om.... Om... Mani Mani......

should recruit the following:

a percussionist...of course!
a guitarist that can play like a banjo (like those movie...shaolinshi)
a bassist... which gives the 'gong' sound when the bell is rung....

think should be fun and interesting if can get the right people with the same belief...

interested 'heroes' can pm me ya ( :

Jolinforever

Hi, I am interested in your genre of music. I have experience in foley and main the keyboard though I am a multi-instrumentalist. Feel free to drop me a PM

oops... i am sorry i was wrong.... i shall meditate facing the wall...

Mel

There is really no point in being snide about other people's sound. You have little knowledge about the field, what makes you think you have the right to comment in the first place. Please be considerate and constructive about your comments, instead of sounding ignorant and overly self-conscious.

If you truly wish to understand this field (Which is a lot more complex than you think), go and study the psycho-acoustic effects of sound (Not music, let me repeat, NOT music). Just a fun fact, most of the sounds that you take for granted comes from people doing this field of work.

Back