SOLD WTS: Martin & Co. OMCPA4 Rosewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewho

A brand new Martin OMCPA4 Rosewood bought on 30th Nov 2013 (yes, less than a week old).

10/10 pristine condition.

I can tell you that this is a quality guitar, tone is just excellent and bought this after trying many other guitars (the sapele didn't sound as nice as this rosewood one, and the dreadnought one wasn't as clear if you flat pick or play fingerstyle, this OM body is especially great for fingerstyle). The action is just a tad too high for my liking but hey, it is still very much under warranty (1 year warranty) and you can have the action adjusted for free at Citymusic because it is part of their service covered in the warranty.

I'm selling because I bought it on impulse, was the last piece they had in stock for their year end sale at Citymusic (NOT display set!).

Selling at SGD$1696, non-negotiable. You can't get this model at this price anymore as I bought the last piece and they are not restocking it for the sale. Includes hard case (330 Hardshell), extra set of Martin SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze strings and a Korg TMR-50 Tuner/Metronome/Recorder.

I may or may not sell, because to me, it is an expensive guitar and I feel I might have overspent my budget, BUT it is such a good guitar that I might keep it. I still can't decide, but if anyone's really really interested, do drop me a message. If you want pictures, I'll take them tonight and send them to you the next day, busy working :)

SMS andrew @ 90907251 or email andrewho18@gmail.com to deal/enquire.

Last edited:
Sorry they gave the Martin SP Lifespan 80/20 Bronze strings, they opened the pack (I think to prevent resale). Gifts total almost $80 after sale discount, before sale would cost $122.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back